Electric Vehicles InSite
Subscribe today and save 10%
Do you have an EV strategy?
The EV lubricants world continues to evolve. Get the information you need to remain competitive.
The new Electric Vehicles InSite website offers a continually updated reference resource detailing the interface between the lubricants and electric vehicle industries.
It contains explanations of the changing face of lubricant technology, data on the makes, models and electrification strategies of the world’s carmakers, sales tables, summaries of EV promotion policies and incentives from the major global markets across five continents, and analysis of future trends by our in-house team of journalists.
Subscribers are also sent regular email updates with the latest news and original feature stories about lubricants and EVs.
Pay just US$ 449 (normally $499)
Take a look at the new Electric Vehicles InSite *
What's included in the subscription?
Continually updated reference resources:
- New developments, new models, production numbers and strategies for the major OEMs in Europe, USA & Asia
- In-depth discussion of EV lubricant and additive technology
- Legislative and regulatory issues and incentives including emerging markets
- Review of the 2019 EV story, including the numbers, the factors, the drivers and the forecasts
Regular email updates covering:
- Impacts on lubes
- Government policy
- Infrastructure developments
- OEM offerings
- And much more…